|Dr. Zainab Pirani (Associate Professor – Computer)||R &D Dean|
|Dr. Nilesh Gongade (Associate Professor – Mechanical)||Member|
|Mr. Ibrahim Shaikh (Assistant Professor – Auto)||Member|
|Mr. Rehan Ahmad (Computer Programmer)||Member|
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the students & faculty.
- To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers in National and reputed International Conferences/Journals.
- To encourage all staff members of all the disciplines in Engineering in R&D activities for their professional growth.
- To motivate students to participate in State Level Research Convention.
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by agencies such as DST, AICTE, UGC etc.
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies.
- To register the work done by R&D cell under Intellectual Property Rights like copyrights, patents etc.
The Research & development cell of MHSSCE will provide an inclusive environment to evolve and enhance the research ability of our students and teachers which will lead to innovation.
To achieve the excellence toward the research, the Research & development cell:
- Broadens awareness of the value of research and creates a culture of high achievement.
- Promotes the ethical conduct of research, and compliance.
- Enhances researchers’ abilities to obtain and manage grants.
- invests Strategically in potential research and researchers.
- Develops strong relationships with sponsors.
- Supports strong infrastructure for interdisciplinary research.
Research Publications & Patents
|Total Grants Received||14,42,000/-|
- An IOT based system to track the upkeep and maintenance of public toilets
- Smart parking system using IOT
- Document Assist
- Image processing based device control
- Robotic arm