Nabanita Nath Chowdhury
Qualification : M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Email : email@example.com
1. M-Tech from University of Calcutta, 2007 in Electrical Engineering.
2. B-Tech from West Bengal University of Technology 2005 in Electrical Engineering.
1. Robotics and control.
1. M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering as Asst. Professor: 09 years (Duration 15/07/2011 to till date)
2. IIT Bombay as a Research Fellow (Duration 15/06/2009 to 15/06/2010)
3. Wipro Technologies as Project Engineer(Duration 28/003/2008 to 30/05/2009)
4. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology as Lecturer (Duration 10/01/2007 to 28/02/2008)
1.Remote Sensing & GIS Technology and Applications for University Teachers & Government Officials” which was conducted by Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS),ISRO, Dehradun.
2. Universal Human Values on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
Control System, Measurement, Industrial Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Environmental Studies, Environmental management, Data Encription
1. Outcome based education and accreditation by IILMCE, pune, 5 days.
2. Research funding project and IPR by KC college of engineering, 5 days
3. One Week Online FDP "Python Programming " in Association with Spoken Tutorial -IIT-B, Kalsekar college, 4 days
5. STTP on “Front End VLSI Design and Verification" in SPIT,MumbaI.
6. FDTP on AVR and Adriano Microcontroller at WRIC, Mumbai University 7days
7. Workshop on Internet of Things at Mumbai. 2days
8. FDP on Intellectual Property Rights At Mumbai 1day
9. STTP on Concepts and Advances in Quality and Reliability Management at GOA College of Engineering 2 week
10. STTP ON Sceience and Engineering of Institution in Power System and allied declines at NIT Silchor. 7days
11. STTP by India Science Congress Held in Mumbai university. 7days
12. Workshop on campus to corporate in TCSiON and Talentedge. 1day
13. National conference on emerging trends in engineering(NCETE-13)” in Mumbai. 5days
14. Short term or in house trainee program on AICTE sponsored induction training. 2 weeks
15. International Symposium on Photovoltaic Science and Technology by IIT Kanpur. 7 days
16. International workshop on The Physics of Semiconductor Devices by IIT Delhi. 7 days
1. Working as subject matter expert of TCS-Ion.