Prof Yakkundi Atiya Banu
Qualification : • M.E (Structure)
Email : email@example.com
- M.E (Structure)
- College &University Name: Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur University, 2007.
- Dissertation Title: Analysis of Infilled frames with openings
- B.E (Civil)
College & University Name: Walchand Institute of Technology, Shivaji University,
Dynamic behaviour of structure
Teaching Experience: 10 years
Industry Experience: 03 years
Total Experience: 13 years
· Assistant Professor: 08 Years (Duration from Aug 2011- till date)
1. Worked in F.E department as Subject Incharge of Engineering Mechanics.
2. Sub-Nodal Officer for Swacch Bharart Summer Intership 100 hrs at Village Kolhare, Dist.Raigad. June 2018. (Event Coordinator)
3. Working as Coordinator for Training and placement of Civil Department students.
Member of editorial committee for news letter "Tameer"
· Transportation Engineering -I
· Transportation Engineering -II
· Engineering Drawing
· Engineering Mechanics
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- Attended one day Faculty Development Workshop on “Intellectual Property Right (IPR) and Patent Protection” on 1st April, 2017 at MHSSCOE, Byculla.
2. Attended two days workshop on NBA guidelines held in Feb’2011.
3. Two days Faculty Development Programme on ” Using ICT in Teaching Learning Process” on 4th & 5th August 2017 Organized by Department of Computer Engineering MHSSCOE , Mumbai.
4. Attended one day FDP on 28th August 2016 on “Orientation Teaching Styles To Bridge the Gap Between Theory & Practice” at M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engg, Byculla, Mumbai. 400008.
5. Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on “SWOT Analysis” on 17th July 2019 at MHSSCOE, Mumbai.
6. Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on “Preparing students for Project Management/Problem Based Learning” on 17th July 2019 at MHSSCOE, Mumbai.
7. Organised one day FDP on "Professional Ethics and CSR" on 29th Feb2020
8. Attended state level online quiz on " Covid 19 awareness quiz 2020" organised by M H Saboo Siddik Polytechnic on 20th May 2020.
9. Attended webinar series of 5 days on " Prominent Areas of Civil Engineering" organised by Vidyavardhini college of Engineering on 13th May to 17th May2020 .
10. Attended webinar on " Learning with virtual classroom" organised by AIKTC, new Mumbai on 16th May2020.
11. Attended national level online quiz on " Environmental Engineering, awareness against Covid19" organised by M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 21st May2020.
12. Organised national level online quiz on " Transportation Engineering" on 21st May2020.
12. Attended webinar on " Rule thumbs for analysis and design of steel and RCC structures "sed by M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering .
13. Attended online short term program on " Innovation and Upgradation in Infrastructural Technology" organised by TEC on 27th May to 2nd June 2020.
14. Attended webinar on " Enterprenurial journey : Student Innovator to Opportunity Realizationn" organised by EDC, M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 3rd June 2020
15. Attended webinar on " Public transport operationd post Covid" organised by C.K.Pithawala College of Engineering and Technology, Surat on 7th June 2020
16. Attended webinar on "Certainty inTimes of Uncertainty" organised by Training & Placement Department of M H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 8th June2020.
17. Attended quiz on " How well you know M.H.Saboo Siddik COE" organised by IT department on 11th June2020.
18. Attended one day national webinar on " Road Safety: An Engineering Approach to Reduce the Accidents" organised by Enginering College of Banswara on 19th June2020.
19. Attended a quiz on " General Affairs nd Knowledge" organised by M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 4th July2020.
- Working as Paper setter, Evaluator, Moderator, Revaluator for Transportation engineering subjects from 2011.
- Working as Evaluator, Moderator, Revaluator for Engineering Mechanics subjects from 2011.