Prof Rabia Sameen
Qualification : M.Tech. Environmental Engineering
Email : email@example.com
- M.Tech. Environmental Engineering
- __BMSCE______College &University Name__VTU_______________year 2010__
- Dissertation Title: ____Water Hyacinth as Bioremediator____________________________
- B.E. Environmental Engineering
- __ AIT ________College & University____ Kuvempu ___________year 2000 __
- Hazardous waste management
- Net Zero Energy Buildings
Teaching Experience __11_____years
Total Experience: _____19.5______Years
Articals in TAMEER:Newsletter of Civil Engineering Society
1) Two day workshop for first Responder during Fire Disaster by experts from MCGM-Disaster management team( Mr. Rajendra Lokhandae and team) or the subject Disaster Management, Management and Mitigation at MHSSCOE campus - Organised and attended. 
2) Mini project working model exhibition for Water management and wastewater management and Solid waste management for subjects EE1 and EE2 - organised and attended. Recognised by Founder Green Mission Mumbai, Mr. Subhajeet Mukherjee. [ 2017 and 2018]
3) Clean Up drive as team member from 2011 to 2015 and In- charge from 2016 to 2018.
4) Mentor for group - HELIOS in Solar Decathlon 2020-21 India from T.E (2020-21 batch) from Civil & Mechaniical, MHSSCOE and mentored B.E students (MHSSCOE) from Civil & Mechaniical to form a team and participate in the compitation. Collaboarated with colleges students from FCRIT, LTIADS and VSOA to complete a team of 15 students per group.
5) Article Published by project students: IJRESM-55:Innovations in Disaster-Resistant Construction and Practices: Volume 5, lssue 1, January 2022 in International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management:SJIF Impact Factor: 4.308
- Environmental Engineering- I (5th sem)
- Environmental Engineering – II (6th Sem)
- Solid Waste Management (Elective-1)
- Industrial Waste Treatment (Elective–2)
- Environmental Studies (FE- 1st sem)
- Disaster Management, Mitigation and Measures (ILOC) ( BE-7th sem)
- Environmental Management (ILOC-2) (BE-7th sem)
- Environmental Engineeing ( 6th sem): C Scheme
- Mini project : C scheme
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- One Day Faculty Development program on " Professional ethics and Corporate social Responsibilities" organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Society [CES] on 29th Feb, 2020 M.H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering Campus.
- AICTE and ISTE approved One Week Short Term Training Program on " Advances in Disaster Management and Risk Reduction: A Remote Sensing and GIS Approach" organized by Pillai College of Engineering & Technology, Rasayani, Department of Civil Engineering from 24th Jun - 29th Jun, 2019 Pillai College of Engineering & Technology, Rasayani, Campus.
- One Day Faculty Developemnt Program on "Intellectual Property Rights [IPR]" organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Society [CES] on 19th Jan, 2019 M.H Saboo Siddik College of Engineering Campus.
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Conducted
- Hand on Training on Mitigation and Respose under" Disaster Management First Responder Training for MHSS campus" by Disaster Management Unit & CCRS, MCGM on 04th Oct - 05th Oct, 2019 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Society.
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- Attended 1 Weeks "Advances in Disaster Management and Risk Reduction: A Remote Sensing and GIS Approach”, 2019.