Prof Mohammad Rafi Khan
Qualification : M. Tech. Branch: Geotechnical Engineering
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation: B. Sc. (Engg.) Branch: Civil Engineering
Post Graduation: M. Tech. Branch: Geotechnical Engineering
Ph. D.: Pursuing, Branch: Civil
Prof Mohammad Rafi Khan, Prof Hegde R. A., "Efficiency of sawdust in removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution - A case study", Journal of Indian water works association, 52 (03), 209 - 214, July 2020.
Prof Mohammad Rafi Khan, Prof Hegde R. A., Shabiimam M. A., "Adsorption of Lead by Bentonite Clay", International Journal of Scientific Research & Management Studies, 5 (7), 5800 - 5804, First July 2017.
Prof Mohammad Rafi Khan, Prof Hegde R. A., "Removal of cadmium from aqueous solution using bentonite clay", International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, 13 (4), 353 - 364, May 2018.
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- One Day Faculty Development Program on Professional Ethics and Corporate Social Responsbility organized by Civil Engineering Society, M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 29th Feb, 2020 Dr. MiJ Seminar Hall.
- SWOT Analysis and Project Management organized by M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 17th Jul, 2019 Dr MIJ Seminar Hall & Central Building.
- One Day FDP on Intellectual Property Rights organized by M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering on 19th Jan, 2019 Dr MIJ Seminar Hall.
- FDP on Recent Developments in Geotechnical Engineering & Engineering Geology organized by Department of Civil Engineering, MPSTME, NMIMS from 13th Dec - 15th Dec, 2017 MPSTME, Vile Parle, Mumbai.
- International Conference on Eco-Friendly Technologies for Sustainable Growth (ICEFT-14) organized by M. H. saboo Siddik College of Engineering from 27th Mar - 28th Mar, 2014 Dr MIJ Seminar Hall.
- TEQIP-II Approved one week STTP on Soil Structure Interaction using Computer and Realistic Constitutive Models organized by VJTI, Matunga, Mumbai from 24th Feb - 28th Feb, 2014 VJTI, Matunga. Mumbai.
- Two Days National Conference on Overview of Matlab in Engineering organized by M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering from 20th Jan - 21st Jan, 2012 Dr MIJ Seminar Hall.
- Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC-2010 organized by IITB and Indian Geotechnical Society Mumbai Chapter from 16th Dec - 18th Dec, 2010 IITB.
- QIP on Recent Trends in Geotechnical Investigations for urban and infrastructure Development organized by Continuing Education & Quality Improvement Programmes, IITB from 15th Mar - 19th Mar, 2010 Civil Engineering Department, IITB .
- Two week STTP on Trends in Computer Networking organized by Datta Meghe College of Engineering (DMCE), Airoli, Navi Mumbai from 07th Jul - 18th Jul, 2008 DMCE, Navi Mumbai.
- Two week STTP on Eco Friendly organized by M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering from 18th Dec - 30th Dec, 2006 Dr MIJ Seminar Hall.
- Two week Training programme DST Sponsored on Geospatial Technologies and Applications organized by Continuing Education & Quality Improvement Programmes, IITB from 18th Sep - 29th Sep, 2006 CSRE, IITB.
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Conducted
- Delivered an expert lecture on "Fundamentals of Foundation" to SE students on 10th Apr, 2019 organized by Civil Engineering Society, Department of Civil Engineering, MHSSCE.
- Delivered an expert lecture to TE students on "Underground Conduits" on 24th Mar, 2017 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Universal College of Engineering, Kaman, Vasai, Thane.
- Act as an Advisor to the Interview Board for selection of Junior Engineer on 16th Aug - 17th Aug, 2012 organized by Staff Selection Commission (WR), Mumbai.