Prof Zaheer Khan
Qualification : M.E.(STRUCTURAL ENGG.)
Email : email@example.com
- M.E.Civil Engineering
- Govt. Engineering College Jabalpur,Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur,1989.
- Dissertation Title: Analysis of Thick Plates
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- Govt. Engineering College Jabalpur,Rani Durgavati University Jabalpur, 1986
Structural Analysis and Design
Teaching Experience: 31years
Industry Experience: nil
Research Experience: nil
Total Experience: 31years
· Associate Professor: 09years (Duration from 01/05/2010 to present)
· Assistant professor: 17years (Duration from 01/12/1993 to 30/04/2010)
· Lecturer: 05 years (Duration from 08/08/1988 to 30/11/1993)
Affiliations with Professional Bodies
Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
Best Teacher award by Anjuman-i-Islam,Mumbai(1995-96)
· 1Engineering Mechanics
· 2 Structural Analysis-I
· 3 Structural Analysis-II
· 4 Theory of Reinforced Concrete & Prestreessed Concrete
· 5 Design and Drawing of Reinforced Concrete Structures
1.Three days course on” Strategic Planning and Institutional Development”at M.I.T.,Pune(1994)
2.Five days course on “Finite Element Method”at IIT Bombay(1997)
3.Two weeks course on “Structural Dynamics-Application to Earthquake Engineering”at IIT Bombay(2003)
1.One day FDP on “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS”on 19th January,2019 at MHSSCOE,Mumbai.
2.One day FDP on “WORK-LIFE BALANCE”on 26th February,2019 at MHSSCOE,Mumbai.
3.One day FDP on “SWOT ANALYSIS” and “Preparing students for Project Management/Problem Based Learning”on 17th July,2019 at MHSSCOE,Mumbai conducted by TCS.