Dr. Ashok Anandrao Dhale
Qualification : Ph.D. Mechanical
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineeing from RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur in 2013.
- (Research Topic: “ Analysis and design modification of the porous medium combustion engine as a strategy for intelligent engine combustion systems”).
- M.E. Machine Design from Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai, University of Mumbai in 2002.
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering from Yashwantrao Chavan College of Engineering Nagpur, Nagpur University, in 1996.
- D.M.E.Mechanical Engineering from Government Polytechnic Khamgaon, in 1989.
- Thermal Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
A) Academic Experience: Total 23 years
- Professor, Department of Automobile Engineering , M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Byculla, Mumbai. From 24th August 2016.
- Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, St. John college of Engineering & Technology Palghar. From 19th August 2013 to 5th July 2016.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology, Vasai Road (W). From 1st October 2010 to 14th August 2013.
- Lecturer Senior Scale, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology, Vasai Road (W). From 1st January 2004 to 30th September 2010.
- Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology, Vasai Road (W). From 16th July 1997 to 30th December 2003.
- Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Ankush Polytechnic, Nagpur. From 9th September 1996 to 4th January 1997.
B) Field Experience: Total 2 Years and 6 Month
- Service Engineer, JFIS Mumbai. from 6th January 1997 to 15th July 1997.
- Service Engineer, Vora Brothers Nagpur. from 1st September 1991 to 9th September 1993.
Affiliations with Professional Bodies
- Life member of ‘Indian Society for Technical Education.( LMISTE)
Ashok A. Dhale, Dr. G. K. Awari, Dr. M. P. Singh, "Analysis of I.C. engine with a new concept of porous medium combustion for the future clean engine.", Thermal Science International Scientific Journal., Vol.14, no.4, pp. 943-956., Year 2010.
Ashok A. Dhale, Dr. G. K. Awari, Dr. M. P. Singh, "New strategy for intelligent engine combustion", International Journal of Advancements in Technical Research and Development., vol. 1, no.4, pp. 29-42., January 2012..
Ashok A. Dhale; J.B.Patil, "Designing Concurrent Engineering Computer Integrated Manufacturing into a Manufacturing Engineering Technology Program.", National conference on Sun Rising Technologies organized by Parshwanath College of Engineering, Thane., , , 2005.
Ashok A. Dhale, "Porous medium combustion a new concept in internal combustion engines", National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering (AMIE 2006), Jamia Millia Islamia ( A Central University), New Delhi,, , , 20-21 January,2006, .
Ashok A. Dhale; J.B.Patil; Nelson Pereira., "A TQM Model For Productivity Measurement in Engineering And Technology Educational Institutes", National Conference on Total Quality Management for Continuous Quality improvement in Technical Education .at NMAM Institute of Technology NITTE, Karnataka, , , 2& 3 rd of March 2006 .
Ashok A. Dhale, Dr. G. K. Awari, Dr. M. P. Singh., "Application of porous medium technology to I.C. engines", Third biennial National conference on Nascent Technologies in the field of Mechanical Engineering [NCNTE-2012].,Fr. C. Rodrigues institute of technology, Vashi,Navi-Mumbai, , , 24-25 February,2012.
Ashok A. Dhale, Dr. G. K. Awari, Dr. M. P. Singh., "Improved Combustion Technique with porous structure in Internal Combustion engines", National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology [VNCET-2012 ], Vidyavardhinis College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai Road (West), , , 30th March 2012.
Ashok A. Dhale, Dr. G. K. Awari, Dr. M. P. Singh, "Porous Medium Technology in I.C. engines for reduction of exhaust emissions", International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering, Technology and Management [SPICON-2012], Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andhari, Mumbai., , , May 31st to June 02nd ,2012.
- Won 1st prize on presentating a paper titled "Application of porous medium technology to I.C. engines" at National conference on Nascent Technologies, NCNTE-2012, Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, February 24th – 25th, 2012.
- Autmotive Systems
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Automobile Engineering I &II
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- QIP on E-Mobility and Innovations in Sheet Metal Forming organized by IIT Bombay from 16th Jul - 20th Jul, 2018 .
Invited as a Subject Expert for USSC interviews, in October 2018, Universal College of Engineering Kaman, Bhiwandi Rd, Vasai, Mumbai University.
Appointed as Environmental Expert Member in the District level Expert Appraisal Committee (DEAC), Palghar District, for three years from 26th September 2016, for the grant of Environmental Clearance for Mining of Minor Minerals. (Appointed by Regional Commissioner Konkan Region).
Appointed as Referee to examine the thesis of the Ph.D. degree, by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati. in the year 2016.
Appointed as Referee for evaluating the Ph.D. thesis, by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University in November 2015.
Appointed as Referee for evaluating the Ph.D. thesis, by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University in November 2014.
Invited as an Subject Expert for interview the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Engineering Mechanics and Drawing, on 25th May 2013 , St. Francis Institute Of Technology, Borivali, Mumbai.