Er. NAFEES AHMED KHAN
Qualification : M.E. MECHANICAL (Machine Design)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M.E Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design)
Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi: College & University Name: University of Mumbai year: 2013
* Dissertation Title: “Optimal Placement of Piezoelectric Patches for Multimode Active Vibration Control of Beam Structure using Genetic Algorithm”
B.E. Production Engineering
M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Byculla College & University: University of Mumbai year: 2010
Active Vibration Control, Optimization, Robotics
1) M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai, working as Assistant Professor in Automobile Engineering Department Since June 2015.
2) Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Thane, worked as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department. From July 2014 to June 2015.
3) Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Thane, worked as Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering Department. From July 2013 to May 2014.
Robotics, Rapid Prototyping, Operations Research, Design of Jigs and Fixtures, Engineering Drawing, Engineering Mechanics, Computer Aided Machine Drawing
1) ISTE approved short term training program on recent trend in “Automation Technologies” with Hand-on training at NMIMS-BOSCH REXROTH center of excellence at NMIMS University, Vile Parle, Mumbai. Dated: July 2014.
2) Five day training cum workshop on Product design Validation Using Finite Element Analysis, at Department of Mechanical Engineering of SPCE, Andheri (west), Mumbai. Dated: June 2013.
3) One Week workshop on “Micro Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) and Mechatronics”, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Dated: January 2018.
4) One day Faculty Development Program titled “Altair Hyperworks-FEA Technology and its Optimization Capabilities and 3 Printing” at Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi.