Er. ABUBAKAR GALAGALI
Qualification : M.TECH. (DESIGN), MECHANICAL
Email : email@example.com
M.Tech, Mechanical Engineering.
K.L.E. College of Engineering and Technology, VTU Belgaum, 2002.
"Diagnosis of Finite Element Model"
Automotive Emission Technologies
Modern Automobile Electrical and Electronics
1) M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai, working as an Assistant Professor in Automobile Engineering Department since February 2003.
2) Tippu Shaheed Institute of Technology, Hubli, worked as a Lecturer in Automobile Engineering Department from September 1996 to May 1999.
1) Karnataka Automobile Ltd, Bijapur, worked as Service Engineer for four wheeler Automobiles.
Affiliations with Professional Bodies
Member of SAE INDIA western section
Membership No. 7044000006.
ER..ABUBAKAR GALAGALI, ""B.E.S.T Bus Body Structure-Possible Improvements"", Internationa Conference on "Eco- Friendly Technologies for Sustainable growth" (ICEFT-14), ISBN 978-93-8335-220-3, pp. 66-71, 27th March 2014 to 28th March 2014.
1) Conducted an Expert Lecture on Automobile Engineering in finishing school program organised by department of Production Engineering during 15-19 February 2014 at VJTI Mumbai.
CAD/CAM/CAE, Vehicle Dynamics, Autotronics, Vehicle Maintenance and Garage Practice, Automotive System, Automotive Emission Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Production Process-I & II, Kinematics of Machinery, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Studies etc
Workshop / Seminar / STTP Attended
- Workshop under FDP on “Using ICT in Teaching – Learning Process” organized by M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engineering. Byculla, Mumbai. from 04th Aug - 05th Aug, 2017 .
- Workshop on "Virtual BAJA SAE-INDIA 2014" organized by SAE INDIA from 01st Aug - 02nd Aug, 2014 Gujarat Technological University, Ahmadabad..
- Workshop and hands on training on "Altair Hyper Works" organized by Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. from 03rd Sep - 04th Sep, 2010 .
- Quality improvement programme on "Design and Analysis using FEM, X- FEM and Mesh free Methods" organized by IIT Roorkee from 12th Jul - 16th Jul, 2010 IIT Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
- ISTE sponsored STTP on "Piping Design and Simulation" organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai from 04th Jan - 08th Jan, 2010 .
- ISTE sponsored STTP on "Renewable Energy Systems and Technology" organized by K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai. from 29th Jun - 03rd Jul, 2009 .
- ISTE sponsored STTP on "Eco Friendly" organized by M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Byculla, Mumbai from 18th Dec - 30th Dec, 2006 .
1) Presented a research paper entitled “Fuel Cells: Theory and Applications” in a National Conference on Advanced Communication Systems (NCACS-2009) on 25th and 26th March-2009, held at Navjeevan Education Society’s Polytechnic Mumbai.
2)Two weeks training program (2nd June to 12th June 2015) entitled Environmental Studies online web casted by IIT Bombay, at centre S.D.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad.